Saturday, January 17, 2004

Breaking Up With CPU

Listening to CBC this morning I heard a touching song. It's about breaking up with your computer. It made me shed a tear. One particularly good quote:

"I love my old girl may the good God bless her but you can't compete with a dual processor,
And the bloated apps these days make her look so slow."

The song is quite witty. It amazes me that the non-stop rush of the high-tech electronic consumer boom is now the victim of satire!

If you want to hear the song, the artists (3 Dead Trolls in a Baggie) have made a number of tracks available over at Ampcast.com: Breaking Up With CPU. A number of their other tracks are also quite entertaining. I particularly like: Every OS Sucks, Behind the Scenes @ Microsoft, and Paul's Finacial Report.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home