Saturday, April 16, 2005

Documentation

I’ve been butting my head against a wall. There’s some writing that needs done and I just can’t get there. Here’s the situation:

  1. I agree. Information is difficult to study. We need to move to either artefacts or practices and dispense with “information”
  2. I’m not sure how to position my own work within this literature without introducing so many modalities that I need to recreate the position. My goal is to build out on this premise with methodology and application. I don’t want to just say the same thing in yet another way.
<>One of the issues is that I feel a bit like a dilettante. I can parrot some of the rhetoric but I don’t have a rigorous base of knowledge. I suppose it’s time to build some ideas so that I can walk-the-walk.

My first foray into learning the walk is to address the whole question of “documentation.”

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home