Monday, June 12, 2006

Border Wait Times

In many ways I dread the annual trek north to visit my parents at their cottage. Don't get me wrong, I love the cottage (and my parents) but the drive is a bitch. Do I drive the Canadian side or the American side? The American side is shorter by several hundred kilometers. It also has the added advantage of having divided highways the entire way and cheap gas. The Canadian route offers very little except for a notable lack of border crossings. Long delays at these crossings can quickly consume the time savings of any geographical advantage! Luckily, both Canadian and American border officials post wait times on the web for all to enjoy:

Border Crossing Delays (US)
Border Crossing Delays (Canada)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home