Friday, October 10, 2008

Bad News

There is so much bad news that it is really hard to know where to look. I find myself drawn to the markets. I just need to watch this ongoing car crash that we call the market. It somehow feel like it's September 2001 all over again but without the loss of life. Unfortunately, the distractions aren't any better. The US election? There's no silver lining there. The Canadian election? It just makes me sad for my children. The environment? Don't get me started...

What to do? Nothing I guess. It's time to throw in the towel and realize that I'm not in control of anything. There's nothing that I can do to change the outcome of what's going on right now. None of us can do anthing. It's time to suspend the markets and suspend our disbelief.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home